Who We Are
The organization was formed in 2005 with brilliant ideas of getting The Youth and The young people together as to really be the engine room of the society whilist they are useful to themselves and contributing the social changes and development to the society at large. At Kejibaus Youth Development Initiative, our work include but are not limited to environmental, social, advocacy and human rights work.
We work with our partners to:
-Help eradicate Africa of preventable diseases and zero hunger
-Promote gender equality, addressing socio-economic and health concerns of the people in rural areas and other poor communities
-Look after the ageing population, improving the welfare of the disadvantaged and nurturing the youth.
-Build sustainable practices to help the environment and awareness on climate change
-Educate people about the effects of HIV/AIDS, emerging and tropical diseases, and other global health issues. And we operating across the states in Nigeria.
Since 2012, we have gained the support of people all across the world and in particular, the United Nations.
Kejibaus Youth Development Initiative was granted Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations in 2012. After being nominated as an observer organization to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) 2013 , our vision continues to be fulfilled.
Prince Olawuyi Oluwaseyi
Olanipekun B. Toyin
Prince Adetoro A. Austino
Familosi Oluwatosin Isaac
Adewole Olakunle Tinws
Representatives In France USA & The Kingdom Of Eswatini
Akeem Akinwunmi Ojo
We are present in the following country
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Kejibaus Youth Development Initiative USA INC.
287 Vermont Street, Brooklyn
New York, 11207
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, UNFCCC – 2013
- World Bank Civil Society – 2012
- IFY Climate Change Foundation Canada – 2019
- United Nations Convection to Combat Desertification, UNCCD – 2017
- The Global Energy Interconnection Development and Cooperation Organization, GEIDCO – 2018
- Canadian International Global Partner – 2017
- Africa Development Bank CSO – 2015
- The Global Network of Civil Society Organisations for Disaster Reduction 2015
LOCAL AFFILIATED ORGANISATION
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Nigeria – 2017
- Diamond Youth Team 2017
- Tinws Medical Diagnostics and Research Laboratories, EbeLab – 2020